Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Finally! Thing 23

Thank God for surgery! The only reason I finished "23 Things" is because I am stuck in a hospital room keeping an eye on my mom. Come on! It's only 4 months late.

This was an interesting process and a brilliant idea. I applaud everyone involved in this project.

I have to admit that I will probably not keep up with my blog. I would rather work on FaceBook...at least that way I have a captive audience. ;-)

My husband and I have recently discovered a Canadian sitcom called Corner Gas. We love it...so much that I stay up until 11 p.m. to watch it! My favorite episode is about blogging. I will leave you with a quote from Corner Gas.

"Why don't you start a blog? That way the whole world can ignore you."

It's only funny because it's true!

No comments: