Friday, March 21, 2008

Thing 4


Before I move to Thing 4 I have one last comment about RSS feeds... I do not have time to check one more location during my daily information gathering! I assumed that Bloglines would shoot me an e-mail when the info I want is updated. Is this an option? Did I miss it? Do I really need to go to one more site?

On to thing 4...Flickr...
I love this stuff! I'm kind of nosey by nature and love to look at other people's photos. I have an account with Facebook and Shutterfly so opted out of Flickr. Like I said above, I do not need another account out there. Facebook and Shutterfly have helped me stay in touch with Friends all over the world in an effiecent manner. It is also a great way to share photos with friends and family. I created a photo book in Shutterfly for my mom's 50th birthday. It was so easy and a great way to preserve memories! Plus, it made her cry...the reaction I was looking for.

I haven't found a way to use these sites for my job, but I will keep my mind open to it.

No comments: